Our Senior Program Manager Priscila Neri talks to NBC News about how WhatsApp became linked to mob violence and fake news.
- 23 October | News and Events | alisidiki | No comment
"One of the best ways of fighting your deportation case is to actually have documentation of what happens when ICE shows up at your door or when they try to arrest you or pick you up"
- 19 October | News and Events | alisidiki | No comment
The event will feature presentations and discussion on topics such as active open media standardization projects and examination of open media use in film and video digitization.
- 19 October | News and Events | matisse | No comment
Effective immediately, and pursuant to our policies, WITNESS will not be working with or associated with Stalin K. Padma in any manner, pending a full investigation into these allegations.
- 05 October | News and Events | alisidiki | No comment
Join WITNESS Senior Program Manager Priscila Neri and a panel of experts on October 18 in New York City as they lead a seminar to provide a toolkit so that beginners can learn, and video experts can brush up on, what’s involved.
- 01 October | News and Events | alisidiki | No comment
Our program director talks to NED about deepfakes threats and the role they play in the disinformation landscape.
- 27 September | News and Events | matisse | No comment
Join us on October 15 for a conversation with journalists and activists about the impact of increased media coverage of immigration enforcement on communities across the U.S. and how to amplify the stories of immigrants.
- 26 September | News and Events Success Stories | Dalila | No comment
Two founding members of our partner group, Coletivo Papo Reto visit New York to talk about their use of video combatting police violence and counter mainstream narratives about favelas in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 21 July | News and Events Success Stories | Dalila | No comment
Last week a federal court ruled the Mexican state has a constitutional obligation to respect indigenous land rights and consult indigenous communities.