The feature highlights our guidance and resources on how to use the technology at our fingertips for human rights change and justice.
- 13 March | News and Events | Dalila | No comment
After it was announced earlier this year that the military will be in charge of policing Rio, favelas are already starting to experience the gruesome effects of the military’s presence in their communities.
- 23 February | News and Events Participate | WITNESS | No comment
Join WITNESS and The Center for Media Justice for a discussion on 21st century policing and immigration enforcement, the impact on our community, what we can to do protect ourselves.
- 16 February | News and Events Press | WITNESS | No comment
The Dropbox Foundation is the latest partner to sign on to supporting and investing in WITNESS’ ambitious plan to scale our impact and enable millions of more people to use video and technology to protect and defend human rights.
- 12 February | News and Events Participate | WITNESS | No comment
We are proud to be an official charity partner in the 2018 TCS New York City Marathon on November 4th—join us and run for human rights change!
- 26 January | News and Events Press | matisse | No comment
The Oak Foundation, a core supporter of WITNESS since 2004, has provided a renewal grant of $400,000 over 18 months - nearly doubling its support to the organization.
- 26 September | News and Events Success Stories | Dalila | No comment
Two founding members of our partner group, Coletivo Papo Reto visit New York to talk about their use of video combatting police violence and counter mainstream narratives about favelas in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 21 July | News and Events Success Stories | Dalila | No comment
Last week a federal court ruled the Mexican state has a constitutional obligation to respect indigenous land rights and consult indigenous communities.